Network doesn't show in step 3 of setup
Is this your situation? Your network doesn't show up on Step 3 of Twine Setup
Here's a workaround so you can get your Twine up and running. While you're connected to the ||| Twine access point, follow these steps:
- Load http://twinesetup.com/gainspan/profile/tls/config
and copy the text you see into an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so
that we can register your Twine to your account. Also include your
operating system version and browser to assist us in tracking down
- Reload http://twinesetup.com. You will see a
bright green settings page.
- Select "Wireless and Network Configuration".
- Select "Manual Configuration"
- Enter your wireless network's information, and select
- Select "Save And Apply".
- Wait for us to register your Twine - we'll send you a response when it's ready to go.